My self in hindi 10lines!! 10 lines on myself

 My self in hindi 10linesEssay on Myself

  1. My name is Avni maan.

  2. I am seven years old girl.

  3. I live in Delhi with my grandparents, parents,elder sister and younger brother.

  4. My father is a government employee and my  mother is a housewife.

  5. I live in a joint family. I love my family very much.

  6. My birthday is on 22December.

  7. I study in class 2 in Delhi area primery School.

  8. My hobbies are reading,dancing, drawing and playing basketball.

  9. My favorite dish is Pizza.

  10. I respect my elders and

   teachers.

खुद पर निबंध

  1. मेरा नाम अवनी मान है।

  2. मैं सात साल की लड़की हूँ।

  3. मैं अपने दादा-दादी, माता-पिता, बड़ी बहन और छोटे भाईके साथ रहती हूं।

  

  4. मेरे पिता एक सरकारी कर्मचारी हैं और मां गृहिणी हैं।

  

  5. मैं एक संयुक्त परिवार में रहती हूँ। मेरा परिवार मुझे बहुत पसंद है।

   

  6. मेरा जन्मदिन 22 दिसंबर को आता है।

  7. मैं दिल्ली एरिया प्राइमरी विद्यालय मैं क्लास 2 में पढ़ती हूं 

  8. मुझे पढ़ने, नृत्य, ड्राइंग और 

  बास्केटबॉल खेलने का शौक है।

  9. मेरी पसंदीदा डिश पिज़्ज़ा है।

  10. मैं अपने बड़ों और  शिक्षकों का सम्मान करती हूँ

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ