If i Were a Superhero Essay for Children and Students !! Few lines on my superhero

If I Were a Superhero Essay for Children and Students !! Few lines on my superhero

I have seen many super hero shows and movies like spiderman, Superman, Batman and Shaktiman, even though I enjoy watching them but we all know that is fiction and we can never emulate them and never have the magical super powers like them. 



In real life, I see my mother as a superhero because I see a very caring, strong, multi-tasking and a super energetic person in her. She can motivate me to do things beyond my  ability . She makes me believe that I can achieve my goal through hardwork, honesty and intelligence . Our sincerity and dedication is our super power which help us achieve our goal. 

 And a super power should be used only for a noble cause. She wants me to be truthful, kind, helpful and humble always.  Always respect elders and treat everyone with love and courtesy. 

If asked to wish for a  superpower, I would like to have a magical pencil and whatever I draw with it becomes real. I would then draw parks where there are swings for the elderly people too. My grandparents take me to the park everyday and my grandmother wants to sit on one of the swings but always hesitates and  shies away as the swings are only for children. So I will draw many swings for the elderly people too so they too can sway and swing too. My wish is to bring happiness and smiles in everyone’s lives. 

ये ज़रूर पढ़ें

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

0 टिप्पणियाँ